At ArtFairCalendar.com we surveyed over 50,000 of our subscribers, asking "what is America's Best Art Fair?" Read this 60 page report and learn what the art fair patrons really think about the nation's art festivals.
So we asked the people who attend the art fairs what their favorite shows are and why they attend because as you know: NO BUYERS, NO SHOW.
Don't you want to know how to make your show a "must attend" event?
Being informed and learning the best practices of successful events is your job. Our 60 page report will help you do just that.
No buyers, no show … The survey’s purpose is to publicize the one of a kind work that the public can find at your show to encourage “art fair tourism" and we are eager to share it with you to make your show great!
What else you'll find:
Insider information from experts who already know how to produce a successful art fair including:
- Our analysis of the extensive results and how to use them to make your show a "best art fair"
- 5 Important Keys to a Successful Art Fair +++
- Our 5 favorite ideas for encouraging buyers to attend
This is brand new information gathered from art fair lovers across the country, never shared before. This is your new handbook for "best practices" with quantified data you can take to your committee or Board to boost your event to top levels.
You can download this 60 page Report immediately PLUS it includes two podcasts with even more secrets for producing a nationally recognized money-making event:
- From Florida to Michigan: How Directors Market Their Shows, the directors of ArtFest Fort Myers (FL) and the Krasl Art Fair in St. Joseph (MI) bring their expertise in these mid-sized towns producing out-sized events, and
- 3 New Shows for 2015 that Look Good - new shows are the lifeblood of the business, meet show organizers in Texas, Virginia and D.C. area who share their initiatives and how they plan on succeeding with their brand new shows
$89.00 for both the report + podcasts
$189.00 includes ebook + podcasts + one hour consulting with Connie Mettler, publisher of ArtFairCalendar.com.